• Welcome to the Home of Great Gameplay!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Renewed Inspiration [Tekkit]

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Jazzybabe_, Jun 18, 2017.

By Jazzybabe_ on Jun 18, 2017 at 12:47 AM
  1. Jazzybabe_

Jazzybabe_ Network Owner Staff Member Owner Director

Hello all,

While my presence has not been widely shown in and on our forums, or around our couple of servers as of recent, believe me, I have been here, and I'm here to tell those of you who are anxiously awaiting our renewed Tekkit server that it will be ready within this week.

Bear with us, as we've had some difficulties with staffing and we are here to maximize your enjoyment on all of our servers.

While you guys wait, try our modpack Bloodtek on the Technic launcher! The last updates have been made, and those of you who value PvP will enjoy it! Magic, tech, the whole shebang!

Updates on the state of the Tekkit server will come as soon as things are being finished up, both on here, and on our Twitter. Make sure to follow us there as I'll be updating more frequently there.

Thank you for your patience.

Edit: If there's anything that you want to see on the Tekkit server, comment here or message me and let me know! We're here to create a fun experience for our guests!

Owner - Jazzybabe_

Comments

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Jazzybabe_, Jun 18, 2017.