• Welcome to the Home of Great Gameplay!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Has Tekkit Been Forgotten? Answer/Update (Summer Reset)

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Tyler90jr, Apr 21, 2017.

By Tyler90jr on Apr 21, 2017 at 11:03 AM
  1. Tyler90jr

Tyler90jr Network Director Staff Member Director Server Admin

No the Tekkit server has not been forgotten, the J-squared staff has just had to focus on other projects or had to deal with stuff within our personal life's for a while, But I come here with news that should make some of you guys very happy, I am sure some of you will be upset with me over this, however, it is part of every server's life cycle so as of this moment in time our summer reset is set for the 8th/9th day of June which should allow everyone a new start on the server for summer (For those who it will be winter, oh well still calling it the summer reset). You can use this time to get more efficient with the mod pack and learn the mods you normally don't touch, Also use this time to provide me with feedback so i know what you guys think will make the server better, who knows it might make it onto the server if i like the suggestion.
    You can expect a lot of changes to come with reset, such as:
    1. The jobs plugin we use being changed in order to allow people to be able to earn money again and level up in their jobs, without staff fearing it being abused like before. This being said however, if we find it to not be possible to reach the solution that we will find a more sustainable way to fund the economy.
    2. The player shops will be redone and moved away from spawn (new spawn coming) in order to reduce lag for those without the best of computers.
    3. Voting rewards will be changed (including an alternate for ash, so that the calcinator can be unbanned).
    4. The issue with spot loaders will be corrected so those oh you who purchased them can use them once again.
    5. Plus many more bug fixes and changes in the features on the server.
    If you have questions or concerns about upcoming changes you can contact me on discord, on this site, or by email [email protected]. I will do my best to answer any and all questions without giving out to much information.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2017
    • Like Like x 1

Comments

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Tyler90jr, Apr 21, 2017.